top of page


Who do I call about ....

Street Light is out

Entergy services all street lights in Highwoods.  Their website has a page to report outages. Clink on the link to report a streetlight outage.  

Trash and Recycling

City of Madison contracts with Waste Management for residential trash and recyling.  Tuesday and Friday are HIghwoods trash pickups.  Tuesday is recycling. Contact Madison Public Works at 601-856-8958 or Waste Management at 601-922-9647 with questions or click on a document link for helpful information.

bottom of page